Advil in Pakistan
& Free Shipping
Buy Advil Tablets Price in Pakistan Are 2250/= With Free Delivery Across Pakistan.
- Advil Tablet is used to relieve pain.
- It can also reduce fever and relieve minor aches
- It is used to relive pains caused by the common cold or flu.
99 in stock
Free shipping on orders over $50!
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- No Hassle Refunds
- Secure Payments
Advil Tablets Price in Pakistan
Advil Tablets Price in Pakistan can relieve pain in a variety of conditions such as headaches, toothaches, menstrual cramps, muscle aches or arthritis. It can also reduce fever and relieve minor aches and pains caused by the common cold or flu.
Advil in Pakistan is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID). It works by blocking certain natural substances that cause swelling in your body. This effect can help reduce swelling, pain or fever.
How to use Advil in Pakistan
- Take this medicine by mouth.
- usually every 4 to 6 hours with a full glass of water (8 ounces / 240 ml).
- Do not sleep for at least 10 minutes after taking this medication.
- Take it with food, milk or anti-acid Whatever Suits Your Stomach.
Drug interactions can change the way your medications work or increase your risk for serious side effects. This document does not cover all possible drug interactions. Do not start, stop or change any dose without your doctor’s permission.
- 50 packs of 2 Advil painkillers and fever-reducing tablets, 200mg ibuprofen for headache, back pain, menstrual cramps and joint pain.
- Advil ibuprofen provides pain relief and fever-reducing relief for adults.
- Medication for headache, back pain, joint pain relief or mild arthritis pain relief Menstrual pain as well as muscle aches and pains from the flu
- Covered Advil tablets are easy to swallow painkillers and provide up to 6 hours of relief.
- Headaches, menstrual cramps, back pain and fever medication for adults and children over 12 years of age.
- Take these ibuprofen tablets as directed, take one pill every 4-6 hours if symptoms persist or take two pills if pain or fever do not respond to one tablet.
- HSA and FSA qualified product
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.